Fibre Floral Single Block
- A natural product based on volcanic basalt rock with a bio-based binder that is derived from rapidly renewable materials
- Excellent water storage capacity
- Fast soaking
- Optimal PH range for most flower types
- Re-usable, following use, for growing plants from cuttings and seeds
- Natural colour
- Excellent flower life for most flower types
- Can be soaked in water with FloraLife® Flower Food
- For use with fresh and dry flowers
- Natural-looking base made from recycled card
- Card base is recyclable & compostable
- No glue
Use as a base for floral designs. Either soak and use wet with fresh flowers or use dry with dried or artificial flowers. The card base has enough water resistance to hold your wet designs and protect surfaces, however do not leave submerged in water.
Please note the FibreFloral™ Design Media is not glued to the Bio Base so you may wish to tape or wrap with twine depending on use.
Dispose of used FibreFloral™ Design Media from Smithers-Oasis in general waste. Not suitable for home composting.